Preemo is looking for technician interns to join our TechBar Team
A Little Bit About Preemo:
Preemo makes technology simple for 100+ businesses throughout Miami. We have grown exponentially over the past 4 years as a direct result of delivering an unparalleled customer experience. This is a direct result of having a knowledgeable, hard-working team of technology experts who provide quality IT solutions. We maintain a fun, team-driven culture which fosters accelerated individual growth, and propels our company forward.
4 months ago, we added a TechBar to our list of services. What’s A TechBar? Basically, it’s a retail spot we provides advice, repair, training, and guidance to make technology simple for our clients. Located in the heart of South Miami, our TechBar is visited by students, residents in the area, small business owners – pretty much anyone looking for help with their technology. (more info)
Preemo TechBar Techs are:
- Self-Motivated: You understand assigned goals and objectives, and take pride in seeing them completed quickly and efficiently. You’re driven, even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Exceptional Communicators: You are able to communicate diplomatically and consistently with internal teams and clients.
- Tech Savvy, Tech Smart: You’ve been tinkering with computers from a young age, track tech trends and products, and understand how to leverage technology. You are able to execute and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team Players: Comfortable providing constructive input and ideas to grow the organization, and you welcome feedback. “That’s not my job.” – Isn’t in your vocabulary.
- Hungry for Growth: You thirst for more – learning, achievement, and expertise. You enjoy exploring new products and services, and crave expanding your knowledge base for the benefit of your team, and for yourself.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Greeting walk-in customers, and answering technology-related questions they have
- Answering phone calls and live chat requests, providing quick quotes and advise, and taking messages
- Intake of new repair jobs, updating of support tickets, and checking out of customers.
- Hands-on diagnostic and repair of laptops, desktops, smart phones, and other type of technology.
- Actively learning and collaborating with our team in the development of tech support processes.
Prefered Technical Skills & Experience
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing computers and phones (Windows/Mac)
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Active communication skills via email and phone
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Reliable form of transportation a plus
This is an un-paid internship for the first 90 days. Upon completion of the 90-day trial period, an evaluation will be completed with your supervisor to determine if you are eligible for a paid internship. Compensation will depend on performance during the evaluation period, customer satisfaction reviews, and interview. We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance and client reviews of your customer service.
Are you ready to join the Preemo revolution? Please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you.