Preemo is looking for a mid-level technician to join our IT Support Team.
A Little Bit About Preemo:
Preemo makes technology simple for 100+ businesses throughout Miami. We have grown exponentially over the past 4 years as a direct result of delivering an unparalleled customer experience. This is a direct result of having a knowledgeable, hard-working team of technology experts who provide quality IT solutions. We maintain a fun, team-driven culture which fosters accelerated individual growth, and propels our company forward.
Preemo IT Support Techs are:
- Self-Motivated: You understand assigned goals and objectives, and take pride in seeing them completed quickly and efficiently. You’re driven, even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Exceptional Communicators: You are able to communicate diplomatically and consistently with internal teams and clients.
- Tech Savvy, Tech Smart: You’ve been tinkering with computers from a young age, track tech trends and products, and understand how to leverage technology. You are able to execute and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team Players: Comfortable providing constructive input and ideas to grow the organization, and you welcome feedback. “That’s not my job.” – Isn’t in your vocabulary.
- Hungry for Growth: You thirst for more – learning, achievement, and expertise. You enjoy exploring new products and services, and crave expanding your knowledge base for the benefit of your team, and for yourself.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer support tickets promptly, providing concierge-level technical support, documenting resolutions to support requests daily, and escalating tickets as needed.
- Providing on-site & remote support, with issues ranging from simple desktop configuration and network troubleshooting to firewall implementation and support/maintenance related to Windows Server & Exchange.
- Communicating effectively with clients via phone and email, responding to all requests and concerns in a timely fashion. Explaining resolutions, answering questions, and providing professional advice as needed.
- Actively collaborating in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes
- Identifying infrastructure system needs, and providing feedback for development.
Required Technical Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a technology/IT related field.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010
- LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, and Domain Control. Firewall Configuration.
- Wireless Network Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Printer/Scanner Setup & Configuration
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 2 or 4 Year Degree in a Computer Science/Engineering Area of Study
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Microsoft/Apple/CompTIA Certifications (A+, N+, Security +, MCP, ACP)
- Past Experience Working for an IT Consulting or Computer Services Company
- Mac OS X Troubleshooting & Integration into Windows Networks
- VPN Setup & Implementation
You must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid Florida driver’s license, and proof of insurance that meets the minimum requirements of the State of Florida.
We place a strong emphasis on your past references, and your ability to work well with others. Please provide a minimum of 2-3 professional references.
The position pays $10-15/hour, depending on experience, certification, references, and interview. 40 Hours/Week Guaranteed. We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills. We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance and client reviews of your customer service.
Are you ready to join the Preemo revolution?