System Administrator | Level 2
Location: Miami, FL (Pinecrest Area), 33156 | Department: Service Team
Do you love solving problems and helping other with technology? As a System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for resolving complex technical issues, such as network and server connecitivty, resolving issues related to DHCP and DNS, administering Active Directory and Office 365, managing backups and security, and serving as an escalation point for our Help Desk team. You’ll also participate in projects, such as Windows Server deployments, configuration of firewalls and switches, backup implementations, and installation of complex network and server environments. You’ll work closely with our dynamic service team to ensure client requests are resolved promptly, and documentation and ticketing are updated accordingly.
- A minimum of 4-6 years experience working on an IT team
- Microsoft Windows Server installation, management, and troubleshooting
- Active Directory, domain deployment
- Virtualization: Hyper-V and VMware configuration and management
- Networking. LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, Advanced firewall and switch configuration
- Office 365 migration and management
- Backup deployment and troubleshooting
- Basic network security, managing endpoint protection
- Past experience working for a Managed Service Provider or IT Company
- 2 or 4 year degree in a computer science/engineering area of study
- Experience with Connectwise or other professional services automation software (PSA)
- Experience with LabTech or other remote monitoring and management software (RMM)
- Technical certifications: Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, CompTIA, or similar
- Bilingual (Spanish, English)
- Responding to customer support tickets promptly, providing concierge-level technical support, documenting resolutions to support requests daily, and escalating tickets as needed.
- Installing, migrating, configuring, and managing Windows Server environments
- Managing Office 365 tenants, and migrating clients from other email providers to Office 365.
- Providing on-site & remote support, with issues ranging from simple desktop setup, configuration, and migration, to network troubleshooting, email/Outlook support, to basic Server functions like adding/removing users to Active Directory, and managing Group Policy.
- Communicating effectively with clients via phone and email, responding to all requests and concerns in a timely fashion. Explaining resolutions, answering questions, and providing professional advice as needed.
- Actively collaborating in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes
- Entering all work on service requests into Connectwise (our ticketing and billing system)
- Identifying infrastructure system needs, and providing feedback for development.
You must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid Florida driver’s license, and proof of insurance that meets the minimum requirements of the State of Florida.
We place a strong emphasis on your past references, and your ability to work well with others.
The position pays depending on experience, certification, references, and interview. 40 Hours/Week Guaranteed. We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills. We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance and client reviews of your customer service.
Are you ready to join Team Preemo? We can’t wait to meet you.