Job Title: IT Solutions Expert
Department: Sales & Business Development
Are you interested in earning uncapped income in one of the fastest growing business sectors? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to advance your career in a growing, South Florida technology company. You will be focused on creating new business, and maintaining existing relationships.
PREEMO is a well-established Managed IT Services & IT Consulting Firm, focused on delivering proactive, flat-rate IT Support to small and mid-sized companies in Miami. Our company is growing quickly, and we have established ourselves as one of the top firms in the market, including being rated Top 3 IT Services Companies & Cloud IT Companies 3 Years In A Row. While our technology and service delivery is sophisticated, our mission is quite simple: To deliver exceptional quality technology services to our clients, and help them leverage technology to grow.
Our Key Solutions are: Managed IT Services, On-Demand IT Support, Cloud IT Solutions (Public & Private), Virtual CIO, Server & Network Management, Cyber-Security Consulting, Business Continuity Planning, and Disaster Recovery Services.
Our Key Markets include: Law Firms, Medical Offices & Doctor’s Groups, Financial Firms & CPAs, Real Estate Development Companies, Investment Firms, and Manufacturing & Distribution Companies. Generally, our clients are companies that provide professional services, and have 20-200 technology users and at least 1 physical server.
Qualities That Make An Excellent Candidate:
- Hustle: You’re driven to succeed. You are willing to put in the time and effort to learn the job, and execute with passion and precision.
- Communication: You’re great at building relationships. You’re respectful, but also have the ability to identity the needs to individual, and suggest a viable solution.
- Teamwork: You work collaboratively with a team, and are able to meet/exceed expectations set by the group. You know when to be a leader, and when to be a follower.
- Focus: When you set your mind to something, there’s nothing that stands in your way to succeed at your goal. You’re laser-guided when it comes to achievement.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities
- Develop qualified opportunities with targeted prospects via lead generation activities including cold-calling campaigns, direct mail and e-mail campaigns, webinars/seminars, business networking, referral development and attending trade-shows/conferences targeting private investment firms and small to medium-sized companies.
- Handle new account acquisition: From client presentations and proposals to negotiation of terms and contract close.
- Report on the results of all activities via the use of CRM and weekly sales and issue review meetings.
- Identify, map, communicate and build relationships with key executives and stakeholders within targeted prospects.
- Manage and monitor the service delivery to your clients assuring that we meet or exceed client expectations.
- Maintain a strong focus on the issues, concerns and visions of prospects and clients to assure that we deliver optimum service value and satisfaction.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years of proven, successful B2B sales required, preferably in a technology related field.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record, plus ability to provide own transportation with a valid auto liability insurance policy to complete travel requirements of the job
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. A dedicated, successful employee in this role can earn a six-figure income with no commission cap. Benefits include major medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and time off, and company paid training & certification testing. Preemo is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to join our team? Use the form below to apply now.